Iran and Its Place Among Nations, Praeger Publishers/ division of Greenwood Publishing, 2008
Publications of The Middle East Institute, Columbia University:
The Association for Higher Education and Development, May 2007 Ottawa, Canada:
Effecting Real Change
The Mosaic Institute
Iranian Alliances Across Borders
University Of Winnipeg, 2006:
Scoping the role of Canadian Diaspora in diplomacy and policy making The Coup and Mossadegh’s Fall: A Fiftieth Anniversary Commemoration
- “The World in Canada” Literary Review of Canada. July/August 2005“Canada: Home of Global Consciousness.” Centre of Excellence for Research on Immigration and Settlement, Toronto, November 2004
- “Comunities of Knowledge,”Center for Urban Policy Research, Rutgers University, 2001
- “The Intellectual Bases of the Khatami Phenomenon in Iran” 1999. Published by the Middle East Institute of Columbia University.
- “Azerbaijan & Iran: A New Partnership?” The Cyber Caravan: Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University, Washington, 1999
- “Iran and Uzbekistan: Friends or Rivals?” The Cyber Caravan: Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, Johns Hopkins University. Washington, D.C., 1999 Translator and Editor
- “Hope and Challenge: The Iranian President Speaks” By Mohammad Khatami. 1997. Global Publications, State University of New York at Binghamton.
- Co-author of first chapter and assistant to the editor: “Small Islands, Big Politics: The Tunbs and Abu Musa in the Persian Gulf.” Edited by Hooshang Amirahmadi. 1996 New York: St. Martins Press